Share this page:

exclamation-circle eMedRec Implementation

7 years 2 months ago #2157 by Michelle Hoffe
Hi There, I would love to get in touch, could you provide your email address and we can set up a time to discuss?

Thanks,
Michelle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #2154 by John Matechuk
Hi Michelle,

I am currently integrating our Medical CIS to the BC PharmaNet database so that we can move to eMedRec.

Happy to answer questions

7 years 2 months ago #2153 by Lisa Sever
Replied by Lisa Sever on topic eMedRec Implementation
Hi Michelle,
Congratulations to your organizations going to eMedRec!
Even though you are skipping the paper component, I feel that many sections of the Paper to Electronic MedRec Implementation Toolkit are very relevant, with checklists and tips to guide the process. The updated version will be published by April 2017.

Also, best practice and implementation tips for MedRec in Acute care can be found in the Getting Started Kit found here: www.ismp-canada.org/download/MedRec/Medrec_AC_English_GSK_V3.pdf
A new version (#4) is to be released in the next month - so be on the lookout for it.

Good luck.

Lisa

7 years 2 months ago #2151 by Isabelle Couture
Good morning Michelle, I can probably help you with eMedRec implementation. I will be available for discussion Feb 22 and 24th. Do you have any availabilities? You can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Have a great day!
Isabelle

7 years 2 months ago #2131 by Seema Nayani
Replied by Seema Nayani on topic eMedRec Implementation
Hi Michelle,

Thank-you for your post. I've brought your inquiry to the attention of some individuals who may be able to assist you.

I also encourage our community members who can provide insights, to reply to Michelle's post. This is a topic many of us are busy addressing, so any information sharing will be useful.

Kind regards,
Seema

7 years 2 months ago #2122 by Michelle Hoffe
Hi Everyone,

Our organization has just embarked on the journey of implementing eMedRec with Think Research. Currently in acute care, we have no formal process in place......so essentially skipping paper and going straight to eMedRec.

If there is anyone that has recently implemented an emedrec solution, I was wondering if I could connect with you to ask a few questions with regards to implementation such as workflows, training structure (super users vs. training everyone), length of training, scope of those completing med rec, barriers, etc.

Any help would be certainly appreciated,

Michelle Hoffe
Central Health

Moderators: Linda MonicoSeema Nayani

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.